Reflecting on 10 Years in Cedar GroveJuly 22, 2020
We request that customers and guests entering the lobby respect posted guidelines, which include:
- Wearing a face mask. Starting August 1, 2020, we will require all visitors to wear a face mask when visiting an Oostburg State Bank office.
- Maintaining social distancing protocol of a 6-foot distance from others.
- Using provided hand sanitizer prior to performing a transaction or meeting with a staff member.
- For security purposes: hats, hoods or sunglasses are not to be worn.
- If you are unwell, we ask that you utilize available services such as online and mobile banking, or contact your local office via phone or email.
Thank you for your cooperation.