Community banks have been servicing Wisconsin communities since the mid-1800s, and while some of them have grown and merged their way to becoming big, national banks, many community banks – like Oostburg State Bank – have maintained a substantial presence in the areas they serve – not only surviving, but thriving.
Why is that?
It’s simple. Community banks like Oostburg State Bank care.
- We maintain a vibrant presence in the community
- Invest in local businesses
- Give personalized service that bigger banks can’t
- Provide the same modern banking solutions, at the same or lower cost
We may be a little biased, but we feel people should think about Community Banks first. And in celebration of Community Banking Month, we hope to make our presence known … again.
Join us this April, and beyond, in celebration of Community Banks like Oostburg State Bank.
Benefits of Community Banks
Children’s Coloring Contest
Here’s what you need to do to participate:
- Get the coloring page (here or in the Lakeshore Weekly).
- Have your child color it in.
- Bring the colored page to either Oostburg State Bank location during business hours (lobby or drive thru).
All entries will receive a 100 Grand (candy bar).*
*All coloring contest entries must be submitted by end of business April 22. Top prize in each age group is $20 in Chamber Cash. Bank Board of Directors and Employees and their direct family members are not eligible to win. Coloring Contest Age Groups: 0-3 years, 4-6 years, 7-9 years, 10-12 years.
Have fun coloring!
National Teach Children to Save Day
On April 28, stop in and get a kids Quarter Book. When your child fills it up, bring it back, deposit it in their account, and we’ll double it!
Follow Us on Facebook & Instagram for More
Keep watching the Oostburg State Bank Facebook page for information on more special Community Banking Month events.