Choose from our popular business credit card options such as low rate, cash back or ﬂexible rewards to ﬁnd the one that works best for your business.
No matter which Oostburg State Bank Credit Card you choose, your business will beneﬁt from important features like:
- Free online expense reporting tools.
- No fee for additional employee cards.
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.*You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
* Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply. The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Rewards Your Way.
Visa® Smart Business Rewards Card1
- 2x points per $1 spent in your top two spend categories each month - automatically
- 1x points monthly per $1 spent on other eligible purchases
- 20,000 bonus rewards points (equal to $200) rewarded when you spend $500 within first 90 days of account opening2
The Fine PrintWe may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with Elan Financial Services and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Subject to credit approval.
*The introductory rate does not apply to cash advances. The rate will end early and increase to the APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers or to a Penalty Rate APR if you make a late payment, make a payment that is returned, or your account exceeds its credit limit. We apply payments to balances with lower APRs, including promotional APRs, before balances with higher APRs. Balance transfer fees will apply.
1. Smart Business Rewards Card: You will earn 1 Point for every dollar in eligible net purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. In addition, you will earn 1 additional bonus Point (for a total of 2 Points) for every dollar in eligible net purchases in your top two highest merchant spend categories ("Highest Categories") each billing cycle. Highest Categories can change with each billing cycle, depending on your purchase behavior during a particular billing cycle. Highest Categories automatically adjust to reward you on where you spend the most. Some exclusions apply. Please visit https://card.myaccountaccess.com/smartbusinessVisa to see the full list of eligible merchant categories. Merchants are assigned codes based on what they primarily sell. Elan Financial Services cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify. A purchase will not earn additional points if the merchant's code is not eligible. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
2. A one time bonus of 20,000 points will be awarded if you are approved and eligible. Net Purchases totaling $500 or more are made on the Account Owner's card within the first 90 days of account opening. The Account Owner's Card is the card assigned to the initial applicant of the account and would not include cards used by authorized employees. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Rewards are earned based on eligible net purchases. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. Please allow 6-8 weeks for your bonus points to be credited to your account.
3. The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
4. Cash Rewards: "Cash Back Rewards" are the rewards you earn under the program. Cash Back Rewards are tracked as points and each point earned is equal to $0.01 when redeemed. You may simply see "Cash Back" in marketing materials when referring to the rewards you earn. Merchants are assigned codes based on what they primarily sell. Elan Financial Services cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify. A purchase will not earn additional points if the merchant's code is not eligible. You will earn 1 Reward Point ("Point") for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will earn additional Points as follows for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified as automated fuel dispensers and service stations or restaurants (1 additional Point); and office supply stores or cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services (2 additional Points). Office furniture stores, direct marketing services and printing services may not qualify as office supply stores. The number of additional Points earned on office supply store purchases, cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services, automated fuel dispensers, and service stations or restaurants is unlimited. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
5. Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. First use bonus points are awarded only on the Authorized Officer purchases. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus points to be credited to your account.
6. Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points ("Points") for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.