Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever.
Whether you want to pay down balances faster, maximize cash back, earn rewards or begin building your credit history, we have the ideal card for you!
No matter which Oostburg State Bank Credit Card you choose, you’ll enjoy important features like:
- Convenient and Flexible Purchasing Power. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience.
- Zero Fraud Liability.*You won’t be liable for fraudulent purchases when your card is lost or stolen.
- Cardmember Service available 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
- Plus much more!
* Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply. The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Rewards Your Way.
Visa®Max Cash Preferred Card1
- Get more value with up to 5% cash back in 2 categories you choose
- 2% unlimited cash back on one everyday category of your choice
- 1% unlimited cash back on all other eligible purchases
- $150 bonus rewarded after you spend $500 within first 90 days of account opening
The Fine PrintWe may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with Elan Financial Services and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Subject to credit approval.
*The introductory rate does not apply to cash advances. Balance Transfer fee of 3% of each transfer amount, $5 minimum will apply. We apply your minimum payment to balances with lower APRs first, including promotional APRs. Amounts paid over the minimum payment will be applied in the order of highest to lowest APR balances.
1. If you're approved for a new Max Cash Preferred Card, one-time $150 bonus will be awarded for redemption after eligible net purchases totaling $500 or more are made to your account within 90 days from account opening. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus to be credited to your rewards balance. Max Cash Preferred Card: Cardmember must initially enroll into categories of their choice, or all net purchases will earn no more than 1% cash back. Categories are subject to change. Transactions qualify for 5% or 2% cash back based on how merchants classify the transaction. Upon approval, full details will be provided in your Cardmember Agreement. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Cash rewards can be redeemed as a deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only, within seven business days, as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles or as or as a Rewards Card ($25 minimum redemption). Cash rewards do not expire.
2. The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
3. You will earn 1.5 Reward Points ("Points") for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
4. Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or saving account with this Financial Institution only, within seven business days, or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchases and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus points to be credited to your account.
5. Late payments or going over the credit limit may damage your credit history. Your credit limit will be equal to the amount of your security deposit.
The creditor and issuer of these card is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.