Updates When You’re on the Move
Messenger is a service we provide free to Online Banking customers.
Current Online Banking customers can access Mobile Banking Enrollment and Status information under the “Profile” button located at the top of your Online Banking home page. Scroll down towards the bottom and refer to the “Mobile Banking” section and click on Manage Devices. You can also go directly to any App store and download the Oostburg State Bank App. For mobile Personal Banking, enroll online today! For mobile Business Banking, contact Oostburg State Bank to enroll today.
After selecting this, click on Set up New Alert. Select a Category and Type of Alert with the drop down boxes on the right. Click Next.
Select where you want the alert sent-email or mobile. If you select email, verify that it is the correct email address. If you select mobile, enter your mobile phone number and mobile phone carrier. Click Finish.
The details of the alert you just set up will appear. Click Done. You can alter, add, or delete these alerts at any time.
We hope you will take advantage of this convenient service. As always, should you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
If you use messenger service, you agree that:
- You are responsible for setting up the service.
- You are responsible to notify the bank of any change to your information, such as a different account number or a different email address.
- You understand that the service can be discontinued by the bank at any time.
- You understand that the bank is not liable for any errors occurring outside of the bank’s control.
- Message and data charges from your mobile phone carrier may apply.
Bank anytime, anywhere with Online Banking from Oostburg State Bank.