Stop the Shredding!
You hear it all the time: Keep an eye on your finances. Keep your identity safe. Don’t forget to recycle. It’s why you look at your Oostburg State Bank statements every month, and then shred them before throwing them in the recycling bin.
It’s a vicious circle – read, shred, recycle, repeat. It doesn’t have to be.
Paperless eStatements from Oostburg State Bank give you safe access to your account information without the excess clutter of paper statements.
Yes, switching to paperless statements has obvious benefits for the environment, but the biggest benefit you’ll receive is time – time you won’t be wasting shredding important papers.
Stop the endless shredding today by switching to paperless eStatements.
Here’s how to switch
eStatements are available for personal banking customers with Checking, Savings and HSA accounts, and are only available to customers that are signed up for online banking. To sign up for Online Banking, click here and look for Enroll now.
Once you have signed up for Online Banking, please follow these steps.
- Log into online banking using their Access ID and Password.
- Click on Profile in the top banner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Electronic Statement banner.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Complete the Electronic Statements Enrollment. Once in the Electronic statements enrollment screen, it is very simple for the customer to sign up.
- Click on the eStatements “button” next to the account(s) they would like to receive eStatements for.
- Click on “electronic statements terms and conditions”. At the bottom of the document, there will be a code that they will need to enter in the Confirmation Code box. The code must be entered exactly how it is on the Terms and Conditions
- Then the customer will put a check mark in box next to I have read and accept the electronic statements terms and conditions.
- Click Enroll